Saturday, February 18, 2012

Spanish and Italian delicacies @ Caulils


I discovered Caulils when I was having a wine tasting with my former colleagues and I immediately fell in love. Caulils sells Spanish and Italian delicacies: wines, cheeses, all kinds of quality meat, olive oil and lots of other products. It is one of these shops where you (if you are a food lover like me) just want to buy e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! The owner is a very enthusiastic guy who is passionate about food and wines and makes you just as enthusiastic by talking about it. He often goes to Spain and Italy, since he imports everything he sells himself. The assortment often changes; if the owner has discovered new wines he likes better, the old ones are out. Even the cheapest wine sold here (priced around €6) is lovely. If I'm having drinks with friends and looking for nice appetizers, or if I'm looking for some nice wine to give someone as a present, I always drop by. And don't be afraid to ask for advice, it will help you discover the best things in the store! Only disadvantage is that you will probably leave with much more than you had planned..

Check out the website for more information Caulis and about it's wine (and champagne!) tastings: www.caulils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment