Sunday, February 19, 2012

Like no other - The Otherist


I live in the Jordaan area and when I'm on my way to the Noordermarkt, I always walk along this shop. It had caught my attention a few times since they had a lot of interesting stuff in the window, but still I never went inside. Until a few months ago. I saw the cutest ring in the window which I immediately adored and I couldn't resist to go inside to see what else they were selling. The Otherist (what's in a name) turned out to be a shop like no other shop I know, where you can buy unique, one-of-a-kind gifts. It sells jewelry (the ring is a vintage one from Paris!) but also books, affordable art and pieces of antique - and they also have some more unexpected items like a collection of glass eyes. Those I left untouched, but the ring I brought home with me - still absolutely in love with it!

http://www.otherist.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment