Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pintxos @ La Oliva


When I was in San Sebastian (in the North of Spain) for a surfing holiday two years ago, I actually liked the Spanish food way more than the surfing. Around 5 in the afternoon, every cafe in San Sebastian puts large plates with 'pintxos' on their bars. Pintxos are all kinds of delicious small bites (made of fish, meat, cheese, vegetables and other tasteful ingredients) which you eat while having a drink at the bar. I was very happy when I came back from my holiday and discovered that Amsterdam has a restaurant where they serve Pinxtos as well: La Oliva in the Jordaan. I always find it so hard to choose, if you take a look at the pictures above you will understand why. Go to Oliva for a nice glass of wine and try some, you'll love them!

Check for more info www.laoliva.nl


No comments:

Post a Comment